- I ate dry food all my life till Mom thought it would be cute to give me some wet food for the blog and I've never looked back. I love gravy! I will eat my dry when no one is looking though.
- I love my water straight out of the faucet, I get wet and shake it off on the mirror. Oops.
- Sometimes the TV startles me. When I walk by it, it looks and sounds like something is coming after me and I run for the closet. I do like to watch a nice cheesy reality show with Mom or The History Channel with Dad.
- I hate the fax machine and I try to kill anything it spits out of its' evil mouth. I must protect my parents.
- I've had two dogs, but I don't have one now. Daddy wants one again.
- I've always been an only cat, and I'm fine with that.
- My meow was broken when I was fixed (technically I was broken when I was fixed, hey that's ironic). I can still meow of course, but it doesn't sound the same anymore (raspier and more flat sounding). The Vet thought the thing they put down my throat might have hurt my vocal cords, but it didn't hurt me and I was unwilling to try to have him try to fix it since he said it might make it worse. So I have many vocal variations and my parents are very capable of understanding them all.
So I'm supposed to nominate 7 of my friends for this meme. Here's a bonus secret, I don't like singling out anyone, cause I don't want to make you feel like I don't want to know about you. So if you want to meme with me, please tag yourself, and let me know in the comments.