As you know I like to be helpful wherever I can, so I thought I would put together a few tips for the new guy:
- Take naps whenever you can - you need your rest and if it's really critical someone will wake you. I get some of my best ideas during a nap.
- Play nice (it's okay if you nibble a bit)
- When someone isn't playing nice, it's okay for you not to be too nice anymore either.
- When things get really serious (and they deserve it) go ahead and bite (throw in some bunnykicks too - nothing gets attention like a good bunnykick).
- I hear a lot about your family getting a dog? Sure go ahead and get the dog, but you also need to get yourself a cat.
So ends the lesson for today. We wish you and your family the best. Now get to work!