It's always so nice when someone passes on an award or meme to me and in recent weeks I've been graced with two.
My friend (who's a human!) Carrie Blogshaw at Sex and the Shtty gave me the Kreativ Blogger Award (blows kisses with paws). Carrie Blogshaw is very funny and writes about human relationships in a way that a cat can laugh at (just the title makes Mom laugh!).
Below are the steps that I must follow, now that I have earned the award:
1. Copy and paste the Kreativ Blogger picture onto your blog. Check
2. Thank the person who gave you the award and post a link to their blog. Check
3. Write 7 things about yourself we do not know. Check - See Below
4. Choose 7 other bloggers to award. Well here is where things start to break down... I hate to leave anyone out, so I will pick seven but all of you are very Kreativ and deserving (see below).
5. Link to those 7 other bloggers. Check
6. Notify your 7 bloggers. Check
Here are the seven things:
- I'm a soap licker - yep it's true. I enjoy licking soap. I prefer one with a sweet bouquet (lavender, almond-cherry, honey, glycerin). I'll lick the bar or the spout of the soap dispenser if given the chance. Over the years, I've licked the face off the fancy angel guest soap.
- I also like a soap chaser after I've nibbled on the toilet paper, while it's new on the roll - I'm not an animal. Roughage is hard to find on the inside.
- I don't like my parents to see me playing with my toys, so I usually wait till they leave the room... or do I?
- I'm trying to talk Mom into getting me a garden for the spring so I can be a true gardening cat.
- I miss Mom being crafty as I enjoyed getting my fur in each and every project.
- The big bed is too tall for a floor jump, so I have to jump onto the chair and then walk across Mom's nightstand to get to my spot. It's okay though, because I like to stop for a quick drink from her water cup and to knock her glasses onto the floor, along the way.
- I was adopted.
- My Aunt Jenny - she's very cool and a very talented artist. Even if she wasn't my aunt I'd like her blog.
- Mr Dutch of Aunt Jenny's blog - Oh boy does this little cat have stories to tell!
- Katie of Glogirly - This cat always makes us laugh.
- Banshee at Sumac Stories - I sense some cool secrets here.
- Any cat(s) at Cat of Nine Tails who wants to play. I think should count for 6-7 too, there are nine of them. You didn't think I would follow all the rules did you? I have street cred to protect.