7.31.2014

Floofy Friday


Quill: Oh hey Friday! Really glad to see you this week! Mom has been saying all week that she couldn't wait for you. She's been so stressed I moved to this location on the desk. I haven't had the room to lounge here since I was a kitten!

It's so nice cause I'm able to closely snoopervise and I am within arm's reach for emergency cuddles. I haven't been getting as a good a rest, but I have to admit I like the extra cuddles. What's that? The pink thing next to me?

It's Mom's girly box of Swarovski crystal thingies. I don't mind it cause it makes a nice chin scritcher. ::whispers:: I know Friday! Mom's office is starting to look like she's a 17 year old girl, but she's really enjoying it, so I just let her do it.

Plus she's cleared off a whole shelf for us and given it extra headroom for yours truly. She did ruin my fun by covering up my computer cords chew toys. Greyson did find the treat stash though!

12 comments:

  1. My human needs to get my desk cleared off so I can continue to properly supervise her! It's a disaster area! Although I do want to say that buried somewhere in there is a Hello Kitty tape dispenser and a small Hello Kitty Lazy Susan where she keeps her paper clips and post-its. So basically her desk looks like it belongs to a very messy TWELVE-year-old girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We usually can't see the surface of the head peep's desk, but she cleaned it off recently (well, we started a deskalanche and she finished). But it's important to have a spot where you can observe while humans are working. You never know when you might need to intervene and change their serious working face into a smile with a cuddle or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice that your mom has made some space in her office for you guys. It's only right, y'know. Besides, you look better on the shelf than whatever she had on there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Room to lounge, cuddles, a chin scratcher and a treat stash. It sounds like Mom is getting her office set up as it should be, boys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As long as there are treats, cuddles, and a place to lounge, you've got it made!
    Hope you have a happy Friday.
    >>smoochies<<

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a good snoopervisin spot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's nice to see you have things well in paw!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nothing wrong with looking like a 17 yr old girl.. as long as you don't ACT like one.. (well unless it is a very mature 17... that's a different story)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are right where Astrid likes to spend her time. Only in her case it is the kitchen counter as Mom does everything on her laptop. Mom thinks your mom's crystals are pawsome. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mum is a kind of order maniac, so we always have place on the desk at the beginning of her work, but it's better not to move something with our tail or our paw ! To tell the truth, at the end of the work session, it's a mess, but she always put her things away before doing something else ! We agree with you : it's a great place to get scritches and cuddles ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete