8.21.2014

Floofy Friday


Greyson: Friday! Thank goodness you're here! Did you read Mom's post yesterday where she blamed ME for the debacle? Luckily my friends put the blame squarely where it belongs... with Mom. 

See here's how it really happened. I was inspecting the tide pools, cause you never know when you'll find in these little gems...

Mom's stuff Toys may be in here... and it never hurts to look for a treat that may have fallen in here. I haven't found one yet, but you can never be to sure. Anyway I realized I had inspected the shelf where Mom keeps her "Faith."


You can see that there is plenty of room for a handsome mancat - you know with a little redecorating. Anyway I went to make the jump when my "leap of faith" ended with Mom in ice tea. I can't swear to it, but I think she spilled it on herself to scare me away. Who would do such a thing I ask you Friday?

Yes Friday, I'm fine. Thanks for asking! I was back on the job today, but I kept one eye open... unless I was napping.

10 comments:

  1. We like your version of the story, Greyson. We're sure that's exactly how it happened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOL .. I like your thought " she spilled it on herself " ha ha ha
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sighs. The 'rents are always blaming us for stuff, aren't they? And did anyone ever meet a more innocent creature than a feline? Any feline? EVERY feline?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that Mom spilled the tea....mol but, what mancat could resist Mom's prettys?
    Angel Kassey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you told your side Greyson. Of course that is the way it happened. The humans always try to blame us for their shortcomings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, Greyson, we know it is always the human's fault no matter what happens. Easier to clean herself than if that tea had spilled on you. Thank goodness for that. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. We think your Mom is a CHAMP, to take one for the team!

    MOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're glad to read your version of the story ! Your version seems to us closer to the reality ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Humans. Tsk. Spilling tea on themselves! Whatever will they do NEXT?!?!

    ReplyDelete