10.30.2014

Floofy Friday

Quillbert reporting for duty!

I'm going as a porch cat for Halloween!

Is that you Friday?

Maybe you'd like to see me roll on the porch and get some outside dirts in my furs? 


Sorry Friday I was too excited and Mom was too slow to catch that. I'm not supposed to tell Greyson I got to go outside, but I have real live outside dirts in my furs. 

Do you think he'll be upset Friday?
 

Nah I don't think so either. We'll be hiding under the bed as soon as those vile trick or treaters come to the door demanding treats, Only we should get to demand treats!

I better get going Friday, beds don't protect themselves from marauding crumb grabbers.

15 comments:

  1. I don't understand why strange little humans get to come to your door to ask for treats - and they get them! Only kitties should be able to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope dose kidses don't get MY treats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, under the bed sounds good to me! Have a spooky cool Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is where will be too Quill when that door bell starts ringing. But we don't get any tricksters usually. Quill, it is so good to see you outside. Bet you are enjoying those trips. Fin is probably enjoying seeing you outside. Happy Halloween to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad no-one comes looking for my treats! Happy UTB Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just close your eyes when you're hiding from those trick or treaters, Quill, and remember your special time rolling in that outside dirt. :)

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quill, you, Greyson, and almost every kitty I have met or heard about demands treats every day. Pity the poor little furless children who get to do this only one day a year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Halloween a bit late from us. Mom had to work! Thanks for coming to Callie's party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought it was Finny in the first photo. Glad to see Quill is getting in on the porch action. Has he ran into Mittens yet?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you should be getting all the treats. Either that or you could leave a trick or two on the bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness. See the link below for more info.


    #hope
    www.matreyastudios.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. We hope the sticky people didn't scare you too much. Thanks for helping us celebrate Raz's Gotcha Day.

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, the outside of your house looks like the outside of OUR house! Mom was so intrigued she had to look at your profile to see where you live. Well, no wonder, we're almost neighbors.

    ReplyDelete