5.21.2015

Floofy Friday

Mom: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quill: Mom? ::Pokes gently with paw:: Mom!

Mom: Huh? Wha?

Quill: It's time for Floofy Friday.

Friday: Hey-O!

Greyson: Um, Friday we're not prepared. Some one is "Tired" and tardy.

Mom: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quill: Sorry Friday! Hope you'll stick around buddy cause we sure are happy to see you!

Friday: No worries boys, I come every week no matter what.

Greyson: Wait! Really?

Friday: Yep, I come either way.

Greyson: Whew! Well don't tel Mom or she might get ideas...


12 comments:

  1. Your human is doing what my human wishes she could do right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is my pleasure to meet you :) Let your human get some rest, we don't want that "Diet" thing happening again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet dreams to your Mom, boys. Be nice to her. Maybe give her some extra purrs.You all have a great week end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes the Mom needs a bit of a snooze!
    Enjoy your Friday =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for Friday! And yay for Mom getting a little snoozy in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job at getting your post out boys even though your mom was sleeping. Please join us for our Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What we don't want is humans getting ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Humans can't get ideas. That would not be good. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are nice to your mom as I am to mine. BUT! Yesterday for the first time ever when I wanted her to get up, I actually smacked her face. I did. I smacked her sharply (as a soft paw is able to be sharply with claws yucked up inside tightly) I smacked her. No gentle poking. A SMACK!!!

    ReplyDelete