7.02.2015

Floofy Friday


Greyson: I know it looks like I'm sleeping Friday, but it simply isn't true. See Mom's been working so hard to "Finish Her First Draft" that she sometimes forgets the important things - like cat petting. 

So I like to take over the desk so she has to stop typing. 

This spot is where her silly old keyboard goes, and I think you can see I make a much better addition to the desk. 

Friday: Oh yes this is much better Lil'G! Who needs a keyboard? I think we'll all be glad when she's done!

17 comments:

  1. My human needs to clear off her desk so I can interrupt her better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truffle does the same thing to Mom Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fluffy Fridays! You're a good helper making sure your mom takes a break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is definitely the best spot for getting attention.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do know how to pick just the right spot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you Greyson for just taking over the keyboard. Bet you did get some attention. Happy Fourth to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heh, heh! I lay on the human's left arm with my paws over it to do some kneading. She eventually has to stop typing because her arm gets so tired. That's the point where I get attention. We kitties have our tricks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, sometimes we do have to remind the hoomins of the impawtant things in life. Otherwise they get.... silly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pixie does the same thing. It's a great place for getting your human's attention. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. We think she should take a break and pet you, Greyson.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You get to nap where ever you want to! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally! You are WAY better than any old keyboard, Greyson!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Greyson that's the way to tell her! Think she'll get the hint?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sometimes we Moms need our fur babies to remind us of what's really important and the best inspiration!

    ReplyDelete