10.20.2016

Floofy Friday

Friday: Work it Quilly - give me "Blue Steel!"

Quill: Hey Does it seem like someone is trying to upstage me with a photo bomb?

 Friday: He is kinda...
 
Quill: Even cropped - I have a Foo Tail in my shot. It's just not professional.


Casa De Housecat Update: The Mom here, we've had a rough couple of weeks here with ups and downs. We lost our cousin cat Klausy, we had two emergency surgeries on close relatives (both are doing great now), other drama, a great family visit and another planned surgery next month on a third person. It's been crazy over here - so apologies for being a little off-line focused.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about everything that is going on with your family! I'm sending healing purrs to them all. I know you'll be back on track soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy moly that is a lot of craziness....hopefully the mancat cuteness is keeping you grounded

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry to hear of everything that is going on right, now and hope it all calms down for you. Hope everyone recovers well from their surgeries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're sending a ton of purrs that things get better for you and your family. We're real sorry to hear about Klausy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang, that is awful. Purrs and hugs from all of us too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you certainly HAVE had lots of craziness going on. We are especially sorry to hear about Klausy's passing. Big hugs to you all. Oh, and Quill, you're way better looking than Foo. :)

    ReplyDelete