1.30.2017

Mom on Monday

Hello friends!

Maybe you haven't noticed, but we have been blogging less lately. I'll admit losing my precious Finny took a lot of the blogging wind out of my sails. I adore the boys, but a blog doesn't feel as right for them. Greyson seems more of a youtube kitty and Quill, maybe an instagrammer...

 I still plan on blogging from time to time, but for now I need a blog break. We're all fine, nothing to worry about, I just need to take some time out of the standard routine. We'll still celebrate the big milestones here or the little ones when the mood strikes us.

I do have a Facebook page for the boys under Housecat Confidential that I'll still do short posts and may set up another social media feed and of course I'll report it here.

I heard from Amazon that they are discontinuing the blog program so I just wanted to let my kindle readers that you can view the blog directly at www.housecatconfidential.com.

Till we talk again, we hope everyone remains happy, healthy and well!!  

16 comments:

  1. I'll look for the boys on their other social media!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we certainly understand and hope you will keep in touch no matter what

    ReplyDelete
  3. We wish we knew Finn, but we weren't blogging at that time. We just loved reading her book. We will look for you and the boys on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We understand well, and we'll follow you elsewhere, don't worry !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finny was so darn special and we totally understand. We will see y'all soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. don't smack us, we thought you went down to once a week over a year ago (wink)...ya gotta do what you gotta do!!! xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  7. We understand...and we'll look for you guys on FB or wherever else. oxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will check you on Facebook - and be glad to hear from you whenever you post. Take care and give the boys some extra hugs !

    ReplyDelete
  9. You all will be missed. Floofy Friday made our weekends. All the best... St. Davids, PA

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the best too you, and hopefully one day one of the boys will dig your blogging mojo out from where ever it is hidden

    ReplyDelete
  11. We understand completely, dear friends. We're glad we can still be in touch via FB and other social media. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have not stopped by here in quite a while. We love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Meow meow meow; meow meow, meow meow meow. Meow: meow meow meow, meow meow.

    ReplyDelete
  14. We totally understand. Take the time you need to heal. We hope to see you again soon.

    Truffle, Brulee, and Mom Paula
    http://sweetpurrfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to to thank you for this excellent read!! I absolutely enjoyed every little bit of it.
    I've got you book-marked to look at new things you post?

    ReplyDelete