5.25.2011

Pawpourri

I was excited to see my Circus Cat post yesterday created so many requests for videos. Sadly no videos of my Circus Cat act exist and flash photography during the performance is strictly prohibited.

I'm lucky that Mom's hip extends to an ample rump and thigh, but I do aim for the dead center high point. For beginners I recommend starting with placing your front paws as your spot, before fully mounting the apparatus. And do be careful of the flailing arms and the potential harsh words. 

Mom seems to have developed a bit of bursitis in her hip... no one here knows how that happened. Her internet-surfing shoulder is also acting up. So I expect some slacking off in commenting.

Guess who went to the Doctor and got a sparkling bill of health? Me! Yep, my thyroid levels are just right, my weight is a healthy 9ish pounds, and my kidney levels have improved since my last visit. The Vet said to keep doing what I have been doing.

Do you think that means I should keep waking Mom for my 4:30am feeding, playing with my toys, napping, demanding snuggles on my own schedule, enjoying my porch time, and playing circus cat? I think it does.

18 comments:

  1. Paws up for a great report from the vet! The exercise you get from your Circus Cat act must help keep you fit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fin, I think if you do those things twice as much, then you will be twice as good. Tell your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such good news about your health report. If I were you, I sure would keep up that circus act and all of the other activities. We have been practicing your moves and it works really well. Take care and have a super day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course it does! It would be remiss of you to cease and desist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fin, we're really glad you had a clean bill of health, that you're doing so well. Definitely stick with your current routine! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Fin! Me and mom are so happy for you. I will be going to my vet Dr. J in a few weeks to have my kidney levels checked too. I think you should totally keep waking up your mom at 4:30-maybe earlier!

    --Mocha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Fin...if it's not broke, don't fix it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray Fin, I am delighted that your check up went so well, that really is great news!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great report you got from your vet Fin - we are sure he would want you to continue your circus routines so tell your mom to expect you to do some exercise movements during the night - we thought she would want to encourage you!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hooray for a good report from the vet! This definitely means you should stick to your same routine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeaa!!! Your Stabby Place report was great news.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It certainly does! And maybe even a little earlier, seeing how you're all chipper and stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fin you are doing a great job and the good vet report means that you have to continue with developing the talents of a circus cat.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hooray for a good report from the v-e-t! Definitely keep doing what you're doing, it's obviously working well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful news on your sparkling bill of health! Can I ask what food you eat? My Mocha has declining kidney levels but she isn't interested in most of the prescription renal food. Maybe she would like the same kind you like?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww Fin, I am so happy to hear about your clean bill of health!! Maybe if you kneed your moms hip and shoulder she would like the little massage.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi BethAnn! I still demand regular wet food, but Mom tried to find one with the best Renal options.

    She bought Prescription Diet K/D dry food. The crunchies are small which I like.

    ReplyDelete