Well the new giant white ham safe arrived. Shocker - it's not even white and it's even more giant.
Despite Mom's assurances I was going to "love it" I have to report I am not a fan. Let me count the many reasons:
- Loud men entered my home to install it.
- The same loud men also took away my beloved ham safe.
- There is no ample-sized kitten shelf - at least not one low enough to jump on to.
- The ice crusher is loud and sounds like it could eat kittens. Pure evil.
- The ice it makes is not up to ice hockey regulation standards. I have not really been able to play a good game yet.
- I am discouraged from placing my paws on the stainless steel because I may stain it with paw prints? Then how is it stainless?
- It has a scary alarm that goes off when someone leaves the door open too long when kitten inspections are in process.
Sure hope the snacks that come from it are tasty.
Courtesy of the Trish from the Katnip Lounge collection.