6.24.2013

My New Place

I love my parents and Greyson but sometimes I need to get away from the stresses of the day. So I did what every young mancat does. I started looking for my own place.

I would never want to leave the house, so I had to look inside. Finding a spot where an ample-sized cat can hide is no easy trick. Greyson is like a bloodhound and Mom is just as determined to find me. Greyson already took over my last hide-out under the bed.

I found the perfect spot in the back of the master bedroom closet. It's behind the... maybe I better keep that part quiet. So far only my parents have spotted me.

I've gathered a few old sheets from the hamper to make myself a nice bed. Mom calls it my Nest. Dad calls it my Studio Apartment. I call it comfy.

I sprawl out in the cool darkness and dig in for an extended nap. Yes friends life is good when you have your own place.

20 comments:

  1. Sounds like the best of both worlds, Quill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very important to have a place where you can get some peace and quiet. I have a place that not even mum and dad know about. They have looked but can't find it. They just know that it is in the garden and I am not going to tell them where.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quill
    I think you made the best choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, it's essential to have a private space just for you! Of course, Moms will always want to know where it is...

    ReplyDelete
  5. A hidden nest is best when totally away from the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hidden nappy spots are the very best!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rest rest rest...in your nest nest nest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every cat needs a place of his or her own, Quill.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cool to have your own place... right in your own home, Quill! You don't even have to move out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every young mancat needs somewhere to be by himself, to contemplate getting even with younger siblings, and to keep grubby human hands off the floof! If only for a little while.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every mancat needs his own "cave," Quill!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds purrfect, Quill. Let's hope that Greyson doesn't sniff you out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. now I guess I should be happy that I am an "only" cat. Well, I do have Dakota but he is baby gated away from some of my fun "haunts"
    Your studio apartment is one of my favorite hide outs as well!
    Love, Cody

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Quill,that sounds like the purrfect man cave for you. So comfy and hidden away from everyone. How great is that. Glad you found something for yourself. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I so understand you, Quill. Even though I love Kitshka, sometimes I wish I could find a place where she wouldn't find me!
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Every cat needs his own hidey-hole. I hope you can keep it a secret for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is very important to have your own space!

    Thank you for Angel Chica's birthday wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's always great to have your own hidey hole. Hope you're not found. Misty May and Lily Olivia like to hide in the back of Mom's closet if she forgets to close the door. Enjoy your comfy spot. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

    ReplyDelete