3.19.2015

Floofy Friday

Quill: Who's that?
Friday?

Just chilling here with the crop buddy. Want some grass Friday? What? Not that kinda day... I get it Mom never wants any either. It's delicious though, organic. We sure are glad to see you Friday! 
 
You probably read by another cat that I got in trouble and was instrumental in breaking the window screen. Of course that's wrong Friday. I saw a large scary bug at the top of the screen and I was worried for Mom's safety, so naturally I told the bug to go. When it wouldn't naturally I had to make my way up the screen to scare it off. I've climbed that screen plenty of time without incident. 
 
 Greyson: Did you tell him how you ran like a baby?

Quill: I ran like a gazelle to protect Mom, in case the bug came through the hole. And get outta my shot - this isn't Foto Bomb Friday!

13 comments:

  1. We believe your side of the story, Quill. Those bugs can be quite vishus. Thank cod and toona your Mom was safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see some inconsistencies in the story here.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Protecting your mum from evil bugs is what any self respecting mancat would do Quill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday boys!! And of course you had to protect the mom from the bug :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boys...you did the right thing at the right time. That is all there is to it. Naysayers may may leave.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny. Greyson, you really shouldn't tattle on your brother. He was just trying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How nice of you to protect Mom. That is a nice bunch of grass. I need to plant more, I forgot to water ours and it dried out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm. It seems like the story is a little different, depending upon who's telling it. Good job protecting Mom, Quill! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are impressed with your feline protection capabilities, Quill.
    Purrs,
    the kitty brats

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sometimes those Moms need some serious protection!

    ReplyDelete