3.11.2015

Gotcha!

That's right friends! It's my Second Gotcha Day!!

My first appearance on the blog!

Me and my new big bro. I loved him at first sight.
Two years ago (and two weeks) I met my Mom. She'd dreamed of Quill and another cat who looked just like me cuddled on the bed. When she saw my picture (just the top of my head caused I kept moving) on PetFinder she knew I was The One. When Mom got to the shelter I was super sick with a cold. Mom was afraid to take me home because I was having a hard time breathing. So instead the shelter put me in quarantine for two long weeks! 

When Mom got the call that I was free she grabbed Dad and the carrier and raced to get me. Dad fell in love with me at the first cuddle and I already had Mom wrapped around my paw. We headed home with best intentions to keep me and Quill separated. I was trapped in the bathroom, but after a few rounds of Pass the Pipe Cleaners under the door we met.

They opened the door and I walked right up to the big guy and rubbed him before flopping on the floor for a nice wrestle. No one knew how to take me, but they all figured it out pretty quick.  I was so happy for my new family!

I still love them like crazy and they love me too! I can't imagine our family any other way than with me here and I know they can't either.

29 comments:

  1. Happy Gotcha Day! You were such a cute kitten tot. Of course you have now grown into a very handsome mancat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great story about your gotcha-ing. Happy celebration day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, we love that gotcha tale of yours, Greyson! Happy Gotcha Day, sweet boy. You sure did gotcha yourself a most awesome forever family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 2nd Gotcha Day, sweet boy!
    We can't believe it's already been two years....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy gotcha day, Greyson! You certainly came to the right place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy, happy gotcha day, Greyson! What a wonderful gotcha story!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy gotcha day!!

    I'm so much longing for this day to come! I've been trying to adopt cats for some time now, but I didn't have a match yet. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Gotcha Day Greyson. You have grown from a little cutie into a handsome mancat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Gotcha Day, Greyson! We hope you have an amazing day, filled with treats and cuddles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Gotcha Day, Greyson! I can't believe it has been 2 years!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAPPY Gotcha Day!!! Hard to believe it has been 2 years....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Gotcha Day Greyson! We share the same gotcha day...3 years ago our mom brought us home to live with her forever...the best day ever!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Happy Gotcha Day to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Goodness, that picture made me smile. I am so glad that you found that family Greyson. You really lucked and so did Quill. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Gotcha Day from all of us!!! Ya sure done good!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Gotcha Day Greyson ! We wish you a wonderful day ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Gotcha Day Greyson, we are so happy your family gotted you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Gotcha Day!

    Noodle and crew

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Gotcha Day Greyson! You were the sweetest kitten & you have grown into a very handsome young mancat. You have brought a lot of happiness to your brofur, Mom & Dad and we love reading about your silly antics. Enjoy your special day & don't forget to zoom around & leap for joy that you were adpoted into such a great furever home.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Gotcha Day Greyson!! I can't believe it has been two years already

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh I missed it! happy Gotcha Day Greyson, a bit belatedly!!

    ReplyDelete