2.16.2009

Award Season

It's award season here in the U.S. as we get ready for the Academy Awards on Sunday. I have a little idea brewing for a fun activity for anyone who wants to play this week - Please check back tomorrow for the details.


On another front, I recently received this lovely award from my new friends Cliff and Olivia.


It was so nice of them! I have seen that quite a few of my friends have already received this lovely award (no surprise - all my friends are awesome). So here are the guidelines:

“LOVE YA” award winner… These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

Since I am not sure who has this one, and I hate to leave anyone out, if you don't have it yet and you're on my blog list please consider yourself a winner and post it with pride.

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award Finny; very well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award and happy belated Valentine's day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award, Fin! And we can't wait to see what your idea is regarding the Academy Awards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fin--
    I think it is spelled 'Acatemy' Awards! Heh, heh.

    Will be interesting to see what the fine feline Fin comes up with!

    Mr. B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your award Fin! I like the new layout too.

    Huffle Mawson

    ReplyDelete
  6. That new header had us stare in awe for some seconds! Concats Fin, you so deserve this award. We love ya too!
    And Chilli was so proud that you called her LSIHF yesterday on her half-birthday. She isn't talking of anything else.
    Purrs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Concats Fin, I bet you come up with a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Concats on the well deserved award!!! We also wanted to tell you that we love your new page layout!!

    ReplyDelete