2.26.2009

Honest Meme


I was tagged by my little sister in floof (LSIF) and my little sister in honorary floof (LSIHF)(Siena and Chilli) with this fun meme/award.

Here were the rules (you know I won't follow all of them, right LSIF and LSIHF?)

"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on! "

Here is an honest picture in my sink. I'm a bit irritated at being disturbed.

  1. I love my sink. I sleep in there all the time (especially in the summer). My parents never use my side of vanity (they're well trained).
  2. I was a total Daddy's Girl, but as I'm getting older I really show Mommy some lovin too now. I never used to let Daddy see us snuggling together, now I'm okay with it.
  3. My meow changed after I went to the Vet to be fixed, it became deeper and more gravely. It's allowed me and my family to converse really well and it never hurt (and it's plenty loud). They think my vocal cords might have been nicked.
  4. I once threw myself at the cable man (I had to be locked up till he left, so he could "work"). Mommy thinks he washed his pants in nip.
  5. I've never not used my litter box, even when I locked myself in Mom's office for hours.
  6. I let Mommy hold my front paws when we snuggle.
  7. I'm not a fan of being picked up, but when I am, I prefer being held belly up.
  8. My fur is extremely soft, like mink I'm told. My parents can't get enough.
  9. I once had my own dog, a blond blue-eyed husky. Her name was Koda. I loved to play with her floofy tail and she never minded.
  10. The Mocking Bird in my yard scares me, he actually mocks me. I would break my no-kill policy in his case.
  11. Other than bugs I've never killed anything, that was living.

Here is where the rules get broken - I tag any of my friends who want to play. I like to hear honest stuff about any of you.

17 comments:

  1. I've never understood the cats and sinks thing. But, if a kitteh as classy as you likes to sleep in sinks I may have to investigate further.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to try the sink thing...
    (((HUGS))) to you, Fin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you look a little grouchy in the sink photo. Maybe because you didn't have time to groom your beautiful white bib---it sort of looks like a fake Santa beard, slightly askew...heh.

    And, "...thinks he washed his pants in nip". Hahahahahaha! That's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love the sink too, Fin! Did you know there was a whole website devoted to cats in sinks? Called, what else, catsinsinks.com!

    Thanks for being so honest!

    Wally & Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to know more about you. I kill mice and the occasional birdies, but not insects though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great meme, BSIF! We loved the cable man story, that you had your own dog (a real one?) and that you like being held belly upwards. Veeeeeery interesting stuff about you! This is such a good meme!
    Purrs, Siena & Chilli

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe I loves my paws lassaged and held too.. well I loves everything massaged.. hehe
    You are such a good girl with teh litter box! Sometimes my sisfur puts her butt of the edge accidently.. she gets very upset taht it did not go in :))

    V-V

    ReplyDelete
  8. We thought it was very interesting about your meow. Suey's purr has never been the same since she has her surgery done. She has a really bad cough afterwards that the vet said it was from the trach tube, which caused irritation. You've given us food for though.

    What a great story about the cable man!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the facts about you. We are posting facts about us later today - when Alfie gets back from da VETS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We loved learning all those honest facts about you, Fin!
    We totally agree about the mockingbird!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your honesty, Fin! We'll join in on the fun and list our Honest Scrap next week:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fin, we continue to be amazed at you! What a great gal you are! (That was funny about the cable guy!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, if dat man washed his pants in catnip he had to expect dat yoo would launch yoor self at him! Yoor such a lady wif da "no accidents" rule. Mom wants to run her fingers thru yoor furs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your honesty, Fin. We posted for the same meme this morning.

    Ms. P and Cinza

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to feel your silky-soft furs!

    I have never had a litter-box mistake either. That makes us real good kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on your award! I think every house should be built with two bathroom sinks...one for the kitty.

    ReplyDelete