- My family
- My friends
- My house
- My parents having jobs that keep us all in kibble and turkey
- My own work - houses don't run themselves
- Turkey - Oh did I already list that, sorry I'm a little distracted by the smell... where was I?
- I'm feeling better and my parents holding their own
- My toys
- ::Sniffs:: Oh my Cod, is that sausage in the stuffing? It is! I have to go.
Today is Thanksgiving here in America, and there are so many things to be thankful for. It can be easy to focus on the things that are wrong in the world, but when you look around there are so many things to be grateful for. I thought I'd make a short list: