10.14.2011

Floofy Friday

Well friends it was almost a Floofless Friday. It all started innocently enough, as most things do, at the bathroom sink. I was waiting for Mom to turn on my faucet so I could dive in for a sip. Mom had left her future shower towel on the counter and, since it was in my spot, I nestled on it.

When Mom emerged from her shower, she was bothered about me being on her towel - something about cat hair and wet flesh - who listens, not me. I really stretched out as she dried herself off with another towel and got dressed. Maybe it was the irritation that made her pick up the Zoom Groom and begin to aggressively comb at my side floof.

She caught the edge of my floof with the Zoomy and pulled it across the towel. She noticed that it stretched out my furs and made it easy to see the loose strands. I noticed the aggressive noise it made. We were both excited at the process. One side of my body was defloofed, but I drew the line when she tried to get to the other side.I was over-stimulated and a little warning bitey was issued.

I must say I did really enjoy it and the sleek furs were very nice. I might even pretend to not notice the other side being groomed next time.

I know you need your fix before the weekend can begin so behold - Me, pre-de-floofing.


Now Imagine half of that side floof gone, don't worry there's still plenty left. Enjoy your weekend friends!

22 comments:

  1. Fin, I am sure you are still plenty floofy, even post-Zoom Groom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need before and after pics! Princess puts the bitey on Mom after two brush strokes. Efurry time. MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't lets my mom touch my floof! I got sharp teethies and will use them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were good to let her do the whole half, Fin. I would not have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. With that much floof, your Mom's going to be very busy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We LOVE to be brushed, though the mom doesn't have a Furminator. We're sure you're floof was gorgeous before, Fin, but yes, before and after pics would be terrific! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the Finny Floof Fix...the weekend can now begin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great...now our mom has the idea to Zoom Groom us this weekend....

    ReplyDelete
  9. We would love to have seen your mom in all your floofiness Fin - we bet it stuck beautifully to damp skin!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. De-floofing can be pretty nice, can't it. But not for Lishy. It drives him crazypants.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Fin, thanks for the floof fix.You do look extra good today. Hope all of you have a super week end. Take good care.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm pretty sure that Mr Darcy secretly likes grooming too... but has to let out a few nips and grumbles every so often to keep up appearances!
    Sounds like you need the other side defloofed too though Fin - I'm imagining that there is some kind of aerodynamic misbalance at present!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fin, Do what I do--grumble and purr ALL AT ONCE! That way you're covered; you can enjoy the de-floofing and bite whenever you want!

    xx The Baby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such magnificent floof Fin. That gets the weekend off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Spectyacular floof! Me wishes me had even just a little of that floof!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  16. awesome! what a nice post!! thanks a lot for sharing.......

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am glad I have short furs and I don't need de-floofing all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha, my towels often get furry, too.
    Your floof is so gorgeous, Fin!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Floofy Fin, we haven't visited for awhile but we see you are still in charge! Hope your autumn is going well!

    ReplyDelete