1.25.2012

Ice Hockey

Bob: Well Jim what's in the action line-up today in Fin-Land?

Jim: We have an Ice Hockey event with none other than our Hostess Fin. She has agreed to come out of retirement for this event, believing that hockey is a young cat event. Joining her on the ice is Cory of Cory Cat the young cat in question!

Bob: It's true Jim, Cory has youth and speed on her side, and she trains in the off-season with asparagus. While Fin has years of experience and those snowshoe paws with toe fur! It promises to be quite a match, let's get right to the action Bob!

 

Bob: Look at that steely determination on the face of Finny. She's ready to play! But here's the competitor. She looks a little timid Jim, as she looks at the cube... cuteness is only going to go so far here.

Jim: Wait a minute Bob! It looks to me like that may be domestic ice...

 Bob: Cory's coaches are inspecting the ice, and it looks like they are clearing their player to go forward... but Jim look at Fin...

Jim: Our hostess seems very displeased with this turn of events. She likes the foreign ice from the market. Oh My COD Bob, it looks like she is refusing to play! She is laying down and refusing to participate!

Fin: What kind of sham is this?! Domestic Ice! I'm not a kitten! I came out of retirement for this! I'm Outta here!

Jim: This is a complete debacle Bob! Wait, our guest competitor is still ready to play! What a scandal!

 

Cory: I just really wanted to show my skills. I'm so disappointed. I usually play hockey with vegetables or fruit from the garden, maybe Fin will come back out of retirement for Cherry Hockey?

16 comments:

  1. Finny, those were the days! OMC...dare I say it...are we getting older and can only dream of what good shape we were in then....

    You know...I can still whap ice with the best of them...and I have tried to stay in shape running up and down the stairs after my socks.

    Purrs,

    Cory

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it sweetheart, don't let them fob inferior goods off on you! Domestic ice indeed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We luf ice hockey! Foreign or domestic, if it slides across the floor, we'll whap it. Watchin you lovely ladeez play is most satisfying. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only played cat toy hockey, never ice hockey like you pros!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup! No domestic ice hockey for me too. How about meatball hockey, Fin? I'd like that and besides we can eat the balls afterward. purrr....meow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fenris would have eaten the ice. But the rest of us think ice hockey would be fun. Cherry hockey sounds fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fin you are being a bit picky - ice picky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We would like to have a go at cat ice hockey but we are scared in case we get cold paws.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
    Do cats get frost bite?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmf Fin, I think ice is overrated...I think you showed great wisdom. Hold out for some nice warm sand surfing or something!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That look like so much fun. We wanna play ice hockey too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fin, we don't blame you one bit. That looks like fun but kinda cold on those cute paws. We know you would have won though. You are very smart to wait on the next event. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Fin, I'd wait for the pretty cherry to play hockey/
    xoxo Kassey

    ReplyDelete
  13. Who the heck were those other kitties? Does they live with you Fin?

    I can't blame you one bit about the silly ice. You think they could get ONE thing right!

    xoxo
    Ms. Stella O'Houligan

    ReplyDelete
  14. things just aren't run like they used to be! Love Helen, Darcy and Bingley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Domestic Ice? Whoever heard of such a thing? Finny and Cory, you were both denied.

    Purrs,
    Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, Caramel, Sunny, Sky, and Mama Rose

    ReplyDelete