1.30.2013

Disturbing

Mom: Quill? Quill? What are you doing in the bed? It's still part of our workday. This is the time of day when you sleep on the office chair.

Quill: You were too loud. A kitten needs his rest.

Mom: Do you mean the conference call?

Quill: Yes and all the... other noise.

Mom: Do you mean the laughing?

Quill: If that's what you wanna call that donkey-like braying...

Mom: Sorry. If I try to keep it down will you come back and finish out the day?

Quill: Are you gonna give me a snack?

Mom: Okay.

Quill: (Runs towards office) Let's go Mom!

15 comments:

  1. I think the treat was a grand idea Quill, you played that one purrfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have her trained pretty good Quill!'
    Harry, Dexter and Tipp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quill, I totally hear you on the annoying laughter thing - sometimes my human's laughs will chase me out of the room. They hurt my ears!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressive, Quill. You seem to have your Mom very well trained! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. good job Quill - you are a master :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that's the way to negotiate, Quill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you for escaping, Quill. I growing kitty needs his peace and quiet. Our Baby's Mama says human babies do their growing while sleeping. I wonder if kittens do too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quill, thanks for this post !
    I might try this trick for extra food ; )
    Xoxo

    Diet Boy who don't wanna diet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done Quill - you've got your Mom well trained.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! Yes, you definitely have her well trained, as mine have me well trained too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good job Quill getting that treat. So have you heard a donkey bray, Quill?? It is quite loud and we betcha Mom wasn't that loud. But good excuse. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  12. Meow trying to go viral. Please help meow: http://www.ragtimelolcat.com/

    For the lols,
    -Lincoln

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wait for the bribes. Good job Quill.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well played Quill. Well played indeed. (MOL!)

    ReplyDelete