My friend Sparkle had such a great idea - if your human isn't making resolutions you agree with, give them your own list. Boy am I excited about this!
1. Bring back Floofy Friday! What happened Mom? Sure I like to make picture taking a challenge for you, but that doesn't mean you can just give up trying. It's not Phone It In Friday.
2. Don't take pictures of me that will disturb my napping schedule. Actually do not interrupt my napping schedule for any reason.
3. Get in better shape - I like to chase and be chased - at this point you're hardly a challenge. Swing toys make for a nice upper body workout too.
4. Snack more frequently, and then give me some too.
5. Reduce your stress - I hear petting ample-sized kittens does a great job at this.
6. Be brave and take chances. Not the kind of chances that include getting another kitten though , although I might like to chase one.