5.25.2009

Hugs and Memories

Apparently it was Hug weekend, and true to form Mom was all over it. She took every opportunity to hug me at every turn. I took every opportunity to fuss and flail. Gosh I hope that only comes once a year.

This week starts the first day of our Blogoversary week. Yep the 28th will be one year of blogging. It sure has been fun and meeting all of you has made it that way. We have a couple of fun little things planned this week, including the announcement of what IT is. You might remember back in April we started to cut back on our commenting so Mommy could finish IT.

Lastly we'd like to thank the ones who have protected and continue to protect us on this Memorial Day.

17 comments:

  1. Hmm....what is "IT"? You got me curious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muito estilosa sua gatinha. Linda. Seu blog é bonito. :) I´m from Brasil. Kisses cat.
    www.lili-gata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are excited to find out what IT is! We have no idea! Surprises are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Memorial Day weekend, Fin and Mom!

    We're very curious about 'IT' also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha, you too!!! SS doesn't need Hug Weekend to squeeze me to death.

    I am all curious as to what IT is too.

    Blogoversary??? Already??? Time flies when you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I hope no one hugs me. And I wanna know what IT is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We can't wait to know what "IT" is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We missed hug weekend but that's okay because I like my own space.

    Can't wait to see what IT is!

    Huffle Mawson

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello how are u?
    Me can't wait for the IT too!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. We're sending a hug your way too, Fin!

    Happy Blogoversary week! Here's to more years of sharing your stories with us! We can't wait to hear what IT is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We can't wait to find out what "IT" is!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We can't wait to find out what "IT" is!!

    Happy Memorial Day!


    Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hugs are good!
    And congrats on your one year blogging. It has been nice getting to know you. Hhhmmm, IT?
    --JB

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait to see what "it" is.

    I only have 11 more days before my 1 year blogoversary.

    ReplyDelete