5.12.2009

Rewards

Well I need to apologize to my readers for the slacking of my staff. I got some awards awhile back and Mommy has failed to post them. Tsk, tsk.

I received this little award from my friend Millie of Millie's House. It came with these "guidelines." There is nothing you need do except pass it on to 5 other blogs. If you would like it you may take it... "The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken -- excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens to read their inspiring words."

Wow I love chicken, I don't think I've had a zombie one, but I do love the oven-roasted variety. As always Mommy has slacked and some of you already have this fine award. So if you are commenting here, well I want to pass it on to any cat who loves Chicken and wants to take this one on.

Then I also got this fun award from my friends the Rose Jugglers. I don't think there were even any rules. I love been lawless! Thanks! If anyone wants this cute little fella, please do.

17 comments:

  1. Concatulations on your wonderful awards! You certainly deserve them, Fin:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve all the awards you can receive Fin, but is there a separate one for your paw of doom? Maybe a special cat-egory is in order?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your awards Fin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. COngratulations on your well deserved awards Fin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your awards Fin. Mom and I really like your site, it's really nice. You sure are a floofer. I am a Senior Kitizen too, I will be fifteen in July. Thank you so much for visiting our site and wishing Daughter bean the best.

    Sounds like you did a great job on that bug. But it was a shame you had to awaken from a good nap to do it.

    Casper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely awardies for a lovely ladycat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your awards. You deserve them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your awards Fin. Very well deserved.

    Huffle Mawson

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zombie chicken -- sounds interesting. Congratulations on the awards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on those awards, Fin! We 'specially like that Zombie Chicken one...cuz chick-hen is good...even Zombie ones...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the awards! I wonder if that's what was in our yard, a ZOMBIE chick-hen??????? Maybe that's why it was gone the next day, it walked away on it's little zombie legs.

    Now I have scared myself...

    Purrs Goldie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fin, you are certainly a furry generous kitty to pass your awards on to efurryone! I already has dem, but I appurreciates it anyway. I just adores your floofy belly. It always makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good awards...
    PS... will the Paw of Doom please stop by when convenient, we have
    some "work" to be done here... can you handle a snake in the garage???
    Or is there an extra charge for that...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Concats on your awards. We think it is best to be careful when the zombie chick-hen are around.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Fin-Face,

    The copious amount of belleh floof displayed in your header is makin' it near impossible for my mum to scroll past it to read the latest post..and you should see the mess she makes of the laptop screen!

    Just so's you know.

    Your friend,

    Angus Mhor

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your feathered awards...too bad they ain't the kind for eating...as I, too, am a BIRD boy...yum =^..^=

    ReplyDelete