2.20.2013

Sweet Charity

Mom: Hey Quill it looks like one of the local animal charities needs kitty blankets...

Quill: You should totally make some. In fact I'll help - I am really good with craft projects.

Mom: I don't know. I can't sew, or knit, or, anything... but I can cut. (Cuts up fleece) Ta Da! What do you think Quill?


Quill: (Stretches out on fleecy blankie):: Yeah this will totally work Mom! Get busy! I'll help you measure!

Mom: Quill move your tail! Hey Quill I made four of those little cat toys out of the salvage edge... Now I only find three...

Quill: It's a real mystery...

11 comments:

  1. Doesn't your mom know you have to "test drive" those toys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, what could have happened to that fourth toy???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, of course you had to test it for quality control.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great that you made sure these toys had the right amount of play, Quill!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great that you made sure these toys had the right amount of play, Quill!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How odd. Oh well, I'm sure it's much happier wherever it is now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quality control on that missing toy, right Quill? Great blankies!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now Quill, we know you don't know where the fourth one went to. They are pretty blankies. Hope the fourth one turns up soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quill, we love you to pieces.
    You are such an "innocent"-
    or at least have the act down pat-mol
    Quill, could you let us know how the fleece cat toys are made?
    Thanks-Jada and Scully

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are very conscientious about doing quality control aren't you Quill.

    ReplyDelete