2.12.2013

Wheezy Wednesday

Seriously! She's still at it friends! Kleenex can expect a serious sales spike. She's back at work but as soon as it ends for the day - she's back in the bed like she's got a second job.

I've been pretty understanding but really enough already. I love a solid nap better than most and even I am tired of it.

Where's the play time lady?

She's not even trying to "sell it" when she chases me - she just stamps her feet and when I look behind she hasn't even moved. Sigh.

Maybe tomorrow she'll feel well enough to read to me. My new pal - Socks McDuffy - has a Kindle book called Kittenhood: Orientation and it's free for download on the 13th. I'm almost a mancat now, but I bet I have lots to learn still.

She better help me write my Valentine post. It's my first one!


11 comments:


  1. "She's not even trying to "sell it" when she chases me - she just stamps her feet and when I look behind she hasn't even moved."

    That Woman laughed so hard at this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check out this eBook - thanks for the tip, Quill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Quill! We hope your mom feels better soon so you get your playtime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! My mum's done that stampy foot thing! You get wise after a while Quill!

    So tiresome when the bipeds are snotty sick, but mum says she understands and hopes she is better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. give your mom a break buddy....cuddle up and give her some love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We know it's hard when the Moms are sick Quill-something we all have to get used to eventually ;-(
    We hope she gets better for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Quill, Mom will be better, hopefully really soon. Just give her some extra snuggles. Can't wait to see your first Valentines post. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hoping your Mom is feeling better soon! You don't want her to be sick for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, poor Quill! We sure hope your mom feels better soon so you can get some play time in.

    ReplyDelete
  10. MOL! Poor Quill.... *looks at mommy* Err--- we mean Poor MOMMY of course (whew, dodged that one!)

    ReplyDelete