4.22.2014

MeowBox! Part One

A few weeks ago....

Mom: Hey boys the nice people at MeowBox.Net want to send us a free sample of a monthly box to test out. They offer monthly, three month and sixth month delivery plans. What do you think, should we say yes?

Quill: Seriously?

Greyson: Wait they send you a BOX of TREATS and TOYS!? Are you nuts? Of course we want one! Maybe I could be the spokescat!

Smells great! Open it already!
Mom: Wow! Look at all the stuff boys! Greyson, let me get some pictures of the box...

::Scuffle and unprofessional spokescat behavior::

Et tu, Quillbert?
Mom: Boys I know the box smells great after I wrote on it with these Supercat Catnip Markers, but come on!

These are like Un-Sharpie Markers!
Mom: Hey look boys, Smart N' Tasty salmon dental treats!

::More unprofessional spokescat behavior::
Rip, nibble, tear!
Mom: All right you two are too worked up, we're going to move part two to tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. WOW! We could sure have some fun with those marker things! I could mark up my sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOL, 'unprofessional spokescat behavior'! I don't know, they seem really sold on it to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh just look at all those treats. Bet you will have such a good time with that big box of goodies. Can't wait to see Part 2. You all have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those markers are magic ! It looks like a lot of fun ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  5. he he he.. I love it..

    although they do have a lot to learn if they want to be professional spokeskitties

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy you got to try this out. I have never seen catnip magic markers!

    ReplyDelete