3.19.2009

Bubblin and Grand

Cliff and Olivia have given me the Bubblin’ Over Award.

It is awarded to those who seem to have a little bit of magic around them and I am to pass this on to three magical friends. How nice of them.



Some of my Magical Friends have this one I think... but I will go with Island Cats, Forever Foster , and Castle Diva.


I also received this nice award from Eric and Flynn and I have to tell you Mommy almost lost track of the little fella in the last couple of weeks worth of excitement. Sorry Guys I really do love it.





The Life Is Grand Award has the following rules, tell 5 reasons why you think life is grand and then pass it on to 5 more blogs.

Life is Grand for so many reasons, but here we go:

  • The moments when everyone is healthy and happy
  • I have my home and all the great stuff in it
  • I am loved and would be showered with affection every minute - if I allowed it - but I prefer to be admired from a distance most of the time (I feel it makes them appreciate my company more - when they are graced with it)
  • My back porch - I love it out there!
  • The goodness that is stinky

I pass it on to: Cliff and Olivia, Parker, Alasandra & The Cats & Now a Dog Too, Zoolatry and Huffle.

Did anyone notice I actually followed ALL the rules. I don't think this has ever happened! I like to mix things up sometimes, it keeps the humans guessing.

20 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your awards! Those are beautiful reasons that life is grand. We are in shock that you followed the rules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the grandness of stinky goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rules, you followed the stinkin' rules?? Ok, we couldn't just lurk and let that go...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Concats on your awards! Kaleb also likes to be admired from a distance. He hardly ever lets anyone hold him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fin! You followed the rules?

    I'm very, very disappointed in you.

    Heh, heh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nearly fell over backwards when I realised you followed all the rules!

    Thanks for sharing your award with me.

    Huffle Mawson

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - you followed the rules!
    Concatulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your many awards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your awards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Concats on all those very well deserved awards, Fin!

    Thanks for the Gotcha Day wishes for Rambler and your thoughts for our family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Concatulations on your two awards:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! You followed the rules! Rules for kitties are meant to be broken.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Concats on your awards. The first one, in particular, couldn't have gone to a more deserving kitty! Thinking of you and missing all my furriends!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You broke your own rule by following the rules!

    Congrats on your awards and thanks so much for passing the Bublin' award on to us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We just wanted to stop by and thank you for the purrs. We hope that it works for our Dad. We will know on Tuesday the results of the test. We are trying not to think about it too much and hope things are ok.
    -Patches and Nemo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yowza, Fin! I was mesmerized by your floof in that header photo. AMAZING!
    DMM

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on all your awards and thank you for The Life Is Grand Award. We thinks our life is pretty grand. We will try to follow all the rules. ~S,S,C & F

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on your awards. You deserve them all, and thank you for passing the Bublin' award on to us. We're very honoured.

    Ms. P and Cinza

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats. We're glad you liked the bubbling award and so exited about getting the Life is Grand award (and a little ashamed about first seeing it now). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete