Well it was a great weekend friends! It was like Spring again, but without whatever my Parents have become allergic to. Lots of porch time, and since Mom couldn't find the camera (wink) it was pawparrazzi free!
So I wanted to thank many of my friends for giving us awards, Mom has been so slow to post them I think everycat may already have them. So if you are award free, please take one and enjoy!
First up from Sparkle The Designer Cat and Eric and Flynn and Hannah and Lucy: (I told you she was tardy)
Those of us who have this award are supposed to list five things that make us happy. Easy enough.
1. My blogging friends
2. My Parents
3. My Porch
5. Cold water, fresh from Mom's cup
What makes you happy friends?
I also received this little charmer from The Kitty Krew and The Katnip Lounge:
There are 3 rules that go along with this award:
Rule 1. Thank the person who gave it to you.
Thank you very much my friends! You are the bestest.
Rule 2. Share 9 things about yourself.
1. I have never had a flea, we don't have them here in the desert.
2. I have never seen a real squirrel, we don't have them either. This makes Mom sad cause she LOVES them, go figure.
3.I can play a mean tune on a cabinet with my cat music. See versatile.
4. I like to look into the fridge each time Mom opens it. It's fascinating!
5. I love beef jerky, sadly Mom does too and rarely shares.
6. Mom gets hives on her feet often and has to soak them in ice water... yes I dive right into the bucket for a sip. Her feet just raise the water level. Yum.
7. Mom sometimes dreams of having a little blog of her own, but I have managed to lay down a firm paw and tell her no. I think it's clear who is in charge.
8. I hate being brushed, but I do like a chin scritch with my Zoom Groom.
9. I only ate dry kibble all my life, till Mom thought it would be a funny photo op for the blog to give me wet food... I've never gone back. Who's laughing now?
One more fact to show my versatility... I sing too!