On weeks like this it's hard to muster any excitement at all, but there are a lot of cool things about living in the desert so I thought I'd tell you about some of those.
- I've NEVER had a flea. We don't have them here and since I'm a native Las Vegan cat (and no one here is a native) I have no idea what it would be like to have them.
- It gets pretty cold here in the winter, in my life it's snowed at my house about 4 times. A couple of years ago it snowed 8 inches here and shut the city DOWN.
- My parents keep the A/C on at all times in the summer, so I'm always comfy. You can feel the heat baking in the windows. It gets windy too, and it feels like a hair dryer.
- We have no Squirrels, Chipmunks, or Deer (Mom is pretty sad about this fact - She LOVES squirrels and would like some sent straight away for a backyard population explosion).
- Mom and Dad like that it's a quiet little town that has lots of big city stuff to do, if they are in the mood for it.
- You can gamble EVERYWHERE including the grocery store and the gas station. My parents almost never gamble, and not surprisingly they never win money either.