- Some of you have asked about how Daddy is doing with his Trigeminal Neuralgia. I'm happy to report he is doing okay. It's still there, and he still has pain, but with drugs and treatments he is managing it. Thanks so much for all the purrs I know they are helping.
- I won my round of Kitty Fight Club so I will move on to the next round. I can't believe I beat Alexi! She is so darling!
- Mommy has purchased PhotoShop Elements so it can't be long before photos of a certain feline are manipulated (well that's assuming she can figure it - so maybe not heh heh).
- My yard is almost back in shape so I will be all over that - literally.
- I'm missing some of my friends and I hope they get back to blogging business soon. We've met a bunch of new friends recently which has been great, but we miss all of our friends.
- Twice in the last couple of days, when we went to visit a friend's site, Internet Explorer opened up window after window and wouldn't stop even after we disconnected the Internet... anyone else getting this? Mommy is scared!
- The month of May will have two big milestones in it... our 200th post (at the beginning of the month) and our one year blogoversary (at the end of the month)! Mommy and I wanted to do something really exciting to celebrate and I think we know what IT is, but IT's gonna require a lot of Mommy's time to get IT ready. I've decided IT's worth it though because Mommy works well with a deadline. So after much negotiations, we compromised with keeping our regular post schedule and our visiting, but we need to comment less. It will be hard, but sometimes our comments are kinda lackluster anyway. We may not be able to resist a comment, but I may have to put my paw down. Any cat want to guess what "It" is?
Updates on Monday
I thought I would take today to catch-up on everything going on at the H.C.