6.01.2009

Updates and an Award

A few of my friends played along and shared the humiliating exploits of their humans. If you look back through some of the comments on last Tuesday's post you'll see what I mean. Although it is nice to know that I'm not alone I was also sorry to hear that I was not in fact alone. A special nod goes out to the following for having enough to dedicate a post at their place to the Monkeys, House of The Mostly Black Cats, and Tristan and Crickey (if I missed any of you please let me know, it will only add to my embarrassment!) - I'm so sorry for you.

Special thanks to my friends at Zoolatry made me this fun new header, thought we'd change things up for a little while. Don't worry belly fans it will make a return.

An Award, how nice! I recently received an awards from our friends.


Sweet Siena and Chilli tagged me with this Awe-Summm!!! award. I'm supposed to list seven awesome things about myself.

1. I'm independent, except when it comes to lunch time.
2. I'm an excellent bug killer.
3. I've never had a flea, not one. We don't have them here in the desert.
4. I'm a huge help to Mom when she writes - I get write on the laptop to assist.
5. I am floofalicious.
6. I am very amusing to my family.
7. I wake Mom up for work everyday, even the days she doesn't have to go.

Anyone want to play? You know you're Awe-Summmm too!

::Addition:: My great friend the Curator at The Pet Museum had to help the lovely Sally Cat to the Rainbow Bridge over the weekend, and could use some support.

13 comments:

  1. I saw you in High Five and I decided to make the visit ^^
    You're very Fluffy =)
    Congratulations for the award!
    Jas & Gi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award!! I find those seven awesome things about you so interesting! Oh!! to never have a flea!! Though since they got rid of most the rugs here... there hardly any fleas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pawsome award - congrats! And we love your new header!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the new blog header a lot! Congrats on your award too - I might play this week as well.

    Huffle Mawson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Concatulations on your awe-summm award, Fin!! You are very lucky to live in an area without fleas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You definitely are awesome, Fin!

    We had fun exposing our humans and the only good thing that came out of it is now they know we have the power of the pen so maybe they'll behave more (uh well, maybe not).

    The header is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your award, Fin! You certainly are an awesome kitty, and your mom is awesome, too! Love the new banner with your little pink tongue sticking out -- I love pictures of kitties' tongues -- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are awesome things about you for sure. Floofalicious....you are.
    --JB

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your new header...it shows you really are floofalicious!

    Congrats on your award too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your new header and congratulations on your cool award Fin=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the new header - we have a new one from Zoolatry too! Congrats on the award - that is awesome. We didn't have a chance to post the embarassing stuff because I (Amy) was sick and they (cats) couldn't get on to do so - they wish they had, I am sure!

    I love that one of the things you put is that you are floofalicious - because it is totally true!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Concats on your award! We'll play along on Wednesday:) We've always thought that you're awesome, Fin!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Concats on your award. We like your new header. We have got a new one too made by Ann at Zoolatry.

    ReplyDelete