- Don't get on the kitchen table. Only followed because the chairs are usually tucked in and I can't get on it.
- Don't wake Mom before 6am - this one makes me laugh!
- Don't leave Mousey in the parents pathways. Mousey likes to be part of the action too.
- Don't drink out of Mommy's glass - this one makes me laugh too!
- Don't eat cellophane - well then don't leave it out.
- Don't jump on the dining table - no one else is using it plus it's my cellophane hunting ground - new items are dropped there and they're often wrapped in plastic.
- Don't yak up hairballs on the carpet - I know you'd prefer the tile, but I need to be able to dig deep with my claws for maximum expulsion.
- Don't sleep in our sink - sure I have my own but I like variety.
- Don't drink out of the backyard fountain - I'm thirsty.
- Don't kick litter out of the litter box - I'm thorough when I bury.
- Don't lay on the keyboard - You need my help lady.
- Don't nibble the hand that feeds you - I only do it when we snuggle and you get me too worked up and overstimulated.
- Don't beg for scraps at the table - if you let me violate rule one I could just help myself.
In honor of Thursday 13 I thought I'd discuss 13 Rules of the House I don't generally follow: