3.02.2012

Bugged

Okay I was a full-on slacker this week. Here is a little something to tide you over... I plan on some porch time with my girl and my camera this weekend. Now onto my girl... and this horrifying day from awhile back.

I'm not a killer - well the one exception to that is a big juicy bug. I am the Mighty Bug Huntress! The other day, when Mom left for work, the garage door must have been open just enough to allow in the bugs. ::Claps Paws::

I was paroling the hallway when I spotted the first one. I was so excited by the site of the large crawler, because I only get the rare opportunity to use my skills. I followed it for a while and then I brought down the hammer and killed him dead. I was preparing for a nap in the bedroom when I saw another one - naturally I hunted and killed it too.

I was just waking up from my nap and there was another one in the hallway. What the fluff? So I whapped it with the Paw of Doom.

I needed a snack by now so I headed out to the kitchen (Oh you didn't think I was gonna eat em did you? Um no - they give me indigestion). Anyway in the kitchen - there was another one! Whap - deaded.

When Mom came home and saw all my hard work she freaked out, and then she thanked me, as she gathered the carcasses. I assured her I got them all - I think. I'm sure I'll get them all - eventually. Mom? Stop shuddering. Oh no, don't call the bug guy - I'm pesticide free.

17 comments:

  1. Thank cod fur your expert snoopervision skills, Fin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who needs a bug guy when they live with such a mighty huntress as you, Fin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOL, I hope you got lots of praise and special snackies since you didn't eat your kills!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you did not eat them. Sometimes that seems appealing but then they just have to be yacked back up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. O Mighty Fin,
    All bugs beware of the mighty huntress! purrr...meow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being a poncy Brit, I need to see pictures of these bugs!! We don't get a huge variety like in some places. Good job, Fin x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray Fin! Fin...good fur whatever bugs you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job, Fin! I'm sure your mom appreciates all your hard work hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Fin
    me loves hearing about yous killing bug! Purrsonally, me don't kill them, me lets Kozmo do it!
    Take care of your Mommy. Its tough doing new things.
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  10. You must be the BEST bug hunter for miles & miles around. Maybe the best ever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Fin, what a good bug killer you are. Well done making all those bugs all deaded. We are so proud of you. Hope all of you have a great week end. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  12. FIN! You are GOOD! Me, I whap 'em around and let 'em go. My momma says I am next to useless. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  13. yay Fin!!!! You are the BESTEST bug killer EVER!!

    Actually my Angel Bobo was quite good at it too! Cody still needs practice MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excellent work, Fin! Those bugs should have known better.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job Fin. You are indeed a Mighty Huntress.

    ReplyDelete