3.28.2012

My Co-Worker

Fin: Mew! Mew!

Me: What Fin? I'm on a conference call so keep it down.

Fin: (Brushing against shin) Meow!

Me: Do you want to come up on the desk?

Fin: Mew!

Me: (Placing puss on desk) Okay here you go. No don't walk on my keyboard! Oh that's my water! Don't rub your face on my phone, you'll hang it up! (Places puss on the other side of the desk) Sit over here, it's safer.

Fin: (Rubbing head against my forehead) Mew!

Me: (Liberally applying pets) You are so cute, I hardly mind the naughtiness.

Fin: Purrrrrrrrr

Note: This scene is repeated at least four times a day now. Sweet!

13 comments:

  1. I don't cause anywhere near this much mayhem - I must be slacking. All I do is slap my human around a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our mom was trying to conduct a conference call from home today and Brulee was right in the thick of things.

    Truffle and Brulee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fin, we think we need a co-worker like you here, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are a purrfect helper, Fin. Just the right percentage of naughty/nice! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's far too cute! I hope you get a present on administrative assistance day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mum is laughing as she is trying to read the blogs, eat her lunch and stop Lucy standing on her sandwich!!
    Keep up the good work Fin.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That makes us smile, such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reminds me of what Mommy said about me, kinda sorta, today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good job Fin. Glad you have Mom's attention. We do all those same things. Glad you are keeping Mom happy. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  10. can definitely relate! Cody and i share an "office" so the scenario is quite similar!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fin you are the best co-worker!
    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

    ReplyDelete