Either (1) post 7 facts about yourself AND photos OR (2) post 10 facts about yourself with no photos, OR (3) post a childhood picture of yourself."
- I was born in Chicago IL, but I grew up in Studio City CA. We've lived in Vegas 16 years.
- I want to be a novelist when I grow up (hopefully that will be someday soon). I am sending Fin's book to the editor this week (yeah) and I'm working on my human book now.
- My real job is to train nurses and other clinicians on how to use a computer charting application. I like helping people who help people.
- I've been married to my hubby for 18 years and we've been a couple for 22 years. I don't think I'm as old as that makes me sound.
- We've never had human children - only animals.
- I'm pretty boring, I'm in my very early grannyhood way ahead of schedule. Although I still like to think I'm cool.
- I do follow the rules and I admire that my cat doesn't.
- I've had hives pretty much everyday for the last 18 years (no I'm not allergic to my hubby, but the timing is suspicious). My immune system thinks I'm the enemy for no good reason.
- I'm actually pretty shy but I pretend I'm not in most situations.
- I am freakishly afraid of Grasshoppers and Crickets. They don't even know where they're jumping! LEAP AWAY! Why do you have to jump at me or (the horror) on me?