10.10.2008

Floofy Friday

Look my floofiness has not gone unnoticed. I've been asked to join the Floof and Fur group.

Mommy has to figure out how to get my floofiness over there, but honestly I'm touched. It's so nice to be accepted and respected for all this floof. Until recently you'd think all this floof was a burden - to Mommy. I don't want to disappoint my public, so here is my Floofy Friday shot. Maybe this is why Mommy is calling me Lady Floofington lately.

Oh and I've been so revved up this week I've been neglectful of properly thanking my new friends at Ernie's Voice who left me this lovely award.


It came with some rules which you know I am bad about following, I'm not bad - I'm just written that way. Here are the rules:

1) Put the logo on your blog. Done
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you. Happily Done
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs. Okay here is where I'm breaking the rule, I love all my friends and my followers (which Mommy has yet to add to my links). I know some of you already have the award too so if you haven't received it please consider it passed to you.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours. Um technically the links are there already?
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs. Okay I'll do that too.

14 comments:

  1. Oh Lovely Lady Floofington! Because of that wonderful display of your luxurient Friday Furs I shall be utterly useless all day, infact I had better go and have a lie down - dreams are calling me!

    Congratulations on your award!

    *faints*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady Floofington suits you purrfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady Floofington and her flooffest.

    Lovely.

    Purrs Goldie and Shade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your awardie!!

    I can not even imagine trying to groom all that floof , damm straight you should be awarded:)

    I do not know about the "Lady bit though" we all know that "lady's" are not so much ladies behind closed doors ;)

    V-V

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say, you really give my sister Puff a run for the floofy money!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, congratz on your new award.

    We think you look just lovely, Fin. Your tummy is just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats some good floof you got there

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh SIF, Lady Floofington suits you purrfecly. Floof and Fur Club? Sounds cute, I shall instruct my SS to investigate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone! So nice of you to all come by and visit. I'll be over in a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sure you can enter yourself too as long as it is two separate animals that's cool.

    Frisky Fall
    (Latte)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your statement, "I'm not bad - I'm just written that way." That is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Fin, you ARE Lady Floofington!This will be my first winter and I think I won't develop that much floof right away. Overheard someone saying that it takes a year to establish real NFC looks. I mean, just look at Momo in her current glory... Have some catching up to do with you two!
    It is very nice to meet other NFCs and I will definetely come back.
    Purrs from the floofy youngster,
    Siena

    ReplyDelete