Mommy has to figure out how to get my floofiness over there, but honestly I'm touched. It's so nice to be accepted and respected for all this floof. Until recently you'd think all this floof was a burden - to Mommy. I don't want to disappoint my public, so here is my Floofy Friday shot. Maybe this is why Mommy is calling me Lady Floofington lately.
Oh and I've been so revved up this week I've been neglectful of properly thanking my new friends at Ernie's Voice who left me this lovely award.
It came with some rules which you know I am bad about following, I'm not bad - I'm just written that way. Here are the rules:
1) Put the logo on your blog. Done
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you. Happily Done
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs. Okay here is where I'm breaking the rule, I love all my friends and my followers (which Mommy has yet to add to my links). I know some of you already have the award too so if you haven't received it please consider it passed to you.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours. Um technically the links are there already?
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs. Okay I'll do that too.