10.22.2008

Fly Fly


Well Mommy almost lost my pretty little Butterfly Award. Isn't it pretty!
You'd think we were falling over awards over here with the shoddy performance she has in posting this little pretty one. I even got it twice, how doubly nice! Grreta and Jimmy Joe gave me this nice honor.
Here are the rules that came with it (you know I am a bad rule follower):
~ Put the logo on your blog. Followed
~ Add a link to the person who awarded you. Followed
~ Nominate 10 other blogs. Okay here is where I tend to be naughty, but it's just cause love all my little blog kitz I hate to single any one out or leave anyone off. So if anyone of you wants to take the award, and you are over to the left, consider it yours and display it with pride... but I think the following might really enjoy it MoMo, Siena, Parker, Lux, Goldie and Shade, Gandolf and Grayson, oh and Daisy and Harley, oh and of course Victor and Nina, oh and Max... well basically all of you!
~ Add links to those blogs on yours. See Left
~ Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs. Whew!

13 comments:

  1. Thanks, SIF, for the pretty award. SS is so bad at helping me with posting and acknowledging these things that my friends probably think that I am extremely rude.

    I sent you an email but it got knocked back. Ugh! Will try again.

    All NFCs have accepted the invitation and once I get the transport ready, we are off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very pretty award! Thanks for thinking about us!

    You NFCs have a trip planned?

    Purrs Goldie and Shade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your very pretty award Fin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your double award! How naughty and nice of you to nominate us and everybuddy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh MoMo we understand that staff can get sloppy. I'm excited about our trip. Yes Goldie and Shade we are making a pilgrimage to our homeland.

    Well of G & G and everyone you know I love you all. If you staff is uncopperative cats I totally inderstand how these things get lost.

    Oh and to my new friends who Mommy has failed to add to the side, well of course I love you too.

    Island Cats if you are reading this - for the last two days when I go to your site the edges load but the middle part doesn't come up?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fin
    Concats on your booteefull award...

    purrs,Abby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your award! It sure is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your award! And it was nice of you to give it to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your awardie! :)

    V-V

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK, SIF, I have investigated into several carpet models for our trip. Will send them on to you once SS has finished jugging with them. It's a long trip and we certainly need a test drive before we take off :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You definitely deserve the award at least twice. Concats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much to you, Fin. We have a bunch of awards to post but, as you know, my mom's not cooperating right now. What will I do with her? ;-)

    Congratulations to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. BAD Cat Realm! Did we never come here to comment after you TOLD us we got an award??? Bad Cat Realm. BAD maid!!! Thank you for handing out the award, and of course: Congratulation on receiving it!!!

    ReplyDelete