1. Where is your cell phone? I don't have one
2. Where is the husband? I don't have one but I do love Mousey
3. Your hair color? Hmm there are so many to choose from
4. Your mother? Love Her
5. Your father? Love him too
6. Your favorite thing? Mousey
7. Your dream last night? It involved a certain guest blogger and a blissful scorching kip (I think it means a nap)
8. Your dream/goal? My Goal is for Mommy to get my book published so I can help kitties everywhere - My dream is for humans to be as supportive of each other as cats are.
9. The room you're in? Den
10. Your hobby? Napping
11. Your fear? Fax machine and the evil Dyson
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Same as now
13. Where were you last night? Our family bed
14. What you're not? Overly needy, most of the time
15. One of your wish-list items? A warming cat pad
16. Where you grew up? My house
17. The last thing you did? Had a drink - of water
18. What are you wearing? My fur coat and nothing else
19. Your TV? Take it or leave it
20. Your pet? Can I have one of my own?
21. Your computer? Takes up to much room on the lap
22. Your mood? Casual
23. Missing someone? Daddy while he is working today
24. Your car? None but Daddy races me around in a boot box sometimes
25. Something you're not wearing? Everything
26. Favorite store? Petsmart
27. Your summer? Too hot
28. Love someone? My family and my new friends
29. Your favorite color? Shades of Gray or Brown oh and white (who does that sound like?)
30. When is the last time you laughed? I laugh all the time
31. Last time you cried? Waiting for Daddy to return from his surgery
I think I'll pass it on to any of my friends who would like to play and to MoMo cause it sounds funny to me to give MoMo a MeMe, oh and the Crew's View since they gave me my last MeMe.
Guess what I was a Catster Diary Pick of the Day on Sunday. What an honor. You may have seen the post already as it came from here - Mommy pastes my posts from here over there, but is about a month or so behind at Catster. She's a bit of a slacker. It was the post called Oh It's O-Ah-N in case you missed it here. Me and Floyd have made peace now, at least I think so - He hasn't left any comments in a while? Anyway I think I need to share the honor with him.