I'm happy to report that despite an illegal flurry of comments tonight, Mom is towing the line and working hard on my book. The were momentary tears last night when she was trying to figure out some technical formatting thingy (yawn), but I gave her a nice snuggle and laid on the keyboard till she calmed down. Yep that's what you have to do sometimes with a ghostwriter. It's pretty rough on me, but enough is enough.
To answer some of your questions:
- Yes it's a real book about me and technically it came before the blog, some two years ago.
- We don't know exactly when the book will come out, but it's close. Mom is hoping for early April so it could be had in time for Mother's Day perhaps. We will definitely keep you posted.
- To start, the book will be sold through Amazon and there will be an e-book version too.
- We will have some giveaways too.
- We are trying to figure out how to pawtograph it for our great friends, working on it.