I have to dictate this on the down low or Greyson will hear me. Have you noticed since the little twerp arrived he has kinda taken over my blog. I love him, but he always assumes EVERYTHING of mine should be his too. Sigh.
I decided to take over and talk all about me. So here are a few things about me that you might not know.
- I'm a little timid. These days if someone new comes to the house - you will find me under the bed. Bonus item - I like ladies much more than men. Dad is the only man I've liked so far.
- I still like to hang out under or behind Mom. Under her chair, behind her chair, or under her skirt - it all feels safe and homey to me.
- Mom says I am the smartest kitty she's ever had. I don't know about all that but I do like to observe things and figure them out.
- I used to bring my toys to Mom when I felt like playing. Now I just toy with Greyson till he plays with me. He is really fun, but he is a toy hog.
- I love to watch outside, but I like to be inside.
- I'm so tall that I can drink right out of the toilet bowl standing up. I just stand on my back feets and lean in.
- I hate the Evil Blue Ray Disc Player. I try to whap it's evil tray off every time it opens.
Quill: Um no, I was just telling Mom things I don't like...
Greyson: Great idea. Mom I don't like paper sacks or toilet flushes or...
Quill: Well at least I got in seven before somecat came along...