A few of my friends played along and shared the humiliating exploits of their humans. If you look back through some of the comments on last Tuesday's post you'll see what I mean. Although it is nice to know that I'm not alone I was also sorry to hear that I was not in fact alone. A special nod goes out to the following for having enough to dedicate a post at their place to the Monkeys, House of The Mostly Black Cats, and Tristan and Crickey (if I missed any of you please let me know, it will only add to my embarrassment!) - I'm so sorry for you.
Special thanks to my friends at Zoolatry made me this fun new header, thought we'd change things up for a little while. Don't worry belly fans it will make a return.
An Award, how nice! I recently received an awards from our friends.
Sweet Siena and Chilli tagged me with this Awe-Summm!!! award. I'm supposed to list seven awesome things about myself.
1. I'm independent, except when it comes to lunch time.
2. I'm an excellent bug killer.
3. I've never had a flea, not one. We don't have them here in the desert.
4. I'm a huge help to Mom when she writes - I get write on the laptop to assist.
5. I am floofalicious.
6. I am very amusing to my family.
7. I wake Mom up for work everyday, even the days she doesn't have to go.
Anyone want to play? You know you're Awe-Summmm too!
::Addition:: My great friend the Curator at The Pet Museum had to help the lovely Sally Cat to the Rainbow Bridge over the weekend, and could use some support.