11.28.2011

Mom on Monday

Mom is on her way back to work after a week-long vacation during which she did a lot of... nothing. I love a nothing vacation, so much time for napping and petting. Except for the Thanksgiving day abandonment it couldn't have been nicer. I have to admit I was really happy to have them back. Friday night I purred so loud when we went to bed it made Mom giggle.


Sunday was my parents twenty-fourth dating anniversary, and they celebrated the same way they had all week, doing a whole lot of nothing. It was great. 

I had what Mom calls a Hollow Leg or a Case of the Hungries. I don't really question it much. Mom likes it since she gets so stressed when I don't feel like eating much. Some days you just get extra hungry... and no I don't think it had anything to do with my excessive play time with the nip nanna.

Mom started to not feel too hot on Saturday - we think she may have a little sinus infection, so she was feverish which makes her even more pleasant to nap on. Don't worry about her though, I have been very aggressive about getting my head in her our water cup, and you know how healing cat spit is. Plus she's had this view most of the week... and doesn't it make you feel better?

Yeah, all better.

17 comments:

  1. The bestest remedy is personalised purring from Dr Fin. I'm sure your mom would agree. purrr...meow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that photo of you my dear, you look so contented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We feel better all ready and we weren't efun sik! Purrs fur the Mom. Glad you enjoyed the nuffin vakashun. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purrs and cuddles from her beautiful Fin...perfect! We hope your Mom feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How could your human NOT feel better when you are there nursing her, Fin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You keep up the good work Nurse Fin. Sinus infection is not very nice :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep dosing your mum up on magic spit Finny. She'll be better in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know you will take great care of your Mom Fin, but we are sending purrs just in case!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Belated happy anniversary to your mom and dad, Fin.

    We hope your mom feels better soon, we'll send purrs too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should bottle it...Finny's Magical Purrs 'n Spit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. No wonder your Mom felt better with you giving her the love eyes.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maybe Sookie thinks I'm ill all the time then, cos she's always trying to cover me in cat spit!
    Keep up the good work Fin, I'm sure all that purring is helping your mom feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fin, we think having a Hot Momma is pretty nice!

    What?

    Oh...get well soon, Finny Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fin, we know that look is very healing. Mom will be all better before you know it. That is such a great picture of you Fin. Mom, we sure hope you feel better soon. That cat spit should fix you right up.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fin, we know you are the purrfect medicine for your mom!! We hope she's feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's the kind of view that can heal all ills :)

    Pip, Smidgen, minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy "dating anniversary" to your Mom and Dad!! That's A LOT of years!

    ReplyDelete