12.16.2014

My Vocation

Mom said that now I'm a full grown (she hopes) mancat I might need to think about what I want to do with my life - besides napping.

I wasn't sure what I'd want to be until this showed up one morning. Mom told me to take good care of it and then I knew...

I'm a farmer. 

Hey a little blade seems to be sticking out, ruining the line of the crop. 

No problem, I'll just eat that one.

It's a challenge keeping the crop safe from pest invasions...

 Hey Quill, what you doing? You talking to our friends about me?

Yes actually I was...

15 comments:

  1. Quill, I think you are doing a very good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, you would make a very good farmer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are most definitely meant to be a farmer, Quill! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was a farmer once, but then I uprooted my crop and the mom said my farming days were over. ~Wally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya look like you're turnin out to be a good farmer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, does this mean you're turning over a new leaf??
    HahaMeow!
    (Pardon our Mommy - she thinks she is funny.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We think you are keeping that grass beautifully neat and tidy Quill.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quill, so many kitties never find their vocation. Looks like farming is going to be really tasty for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant, you've found your life's calling! Our human still is waiting to find hers (other than cat slave). Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goodness, you two are the best. Too funny but Quill,we think you will make an excellent farmer if only you can keep the pests away. Greyson, dig in, that grass stuff is great. You have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You do a very good job, Quill ! You found your way ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  12. You'd make a great farmer...

    Noodle and crew

    ReplyDelete