5.20.2015

Diet?

So this morning Quill and I were being served our breakfast when things went horribly wrong...

I was served first (which is only right) and was enjoying my meal.

Then Mom scooped some food for Quill and when she brought his dish to the table she tripped over those big ole gunboats she calls feet.

Next thing I knew I was SHOWERED in kibble and SHE DROPPED THE BOWL ON MY TAIL!

Naturally I startled and flew off the table taking my own bowl with me.

Quill got scared and he ran too. 

Soon kibble was EVERYWHERE!

It took almost FIVE MINUTES before either Quill or I could eat again.

What is she trying to put us on a diet?

17 comments:

  1. Holy moly! Your mom needs to be more careful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, dieting by fear. We don't like the sound of that at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Mom! We bet you boys cleaned that kibble up later, though. Are we right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I wuz there, I woulda eaten all da kibble while you two took off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is exactly why diet is a four letter word.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is not the way to start the day! We're glad you two did get breakfast in spite of the excitement :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no, if it makes you feel any better that kind of thing happens around here. Hope the Mom was all right. Our Mom sometimes does all kinds of scary things. It did sound kind of funny. Glad you two came back to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry your mom tripped... hope she is okay... but that is pretty funny! Sounds like something our mom would do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, kibble rain and then kibble soccer in the room ! That's so much fun ! Oh, and sorry for your mom, we hope she's OK ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. How awful! At least you could play hunt the kibble through the day. There is always some that gets missed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy cats, that was scary. Did you find any left over?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mom laughed so hard, she spit all over the computer. We have one question? Did your mom clean up the mess or let you eat your food from where it landed. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  13. my kitties get very excited when food rains down from above.. but yeah, the bowl on the tail thing.. not so much

    ReplyDelete