3.09.2009

Rewards

Seriously Amused (Castle Diva's Woman) and Eric and Flynn (hope I have the right address) BOTH gave me this cool award, it's pretty huh.

So here are the rules! List six things that make you happy. Pass the award on to six bloggers for Kreativ. Link to the blogger who gave you this award. Link to the blogs receiving the award. Notify the recipients.

Okay here it goes:

1. Mousey - Grey faux fur and pink felt ears with a jingle bell ::swoons::

2. My parents in good health! I love them so much.

3. Mommy's lap - when I am in the mood to be there.

4. Oven Roasted Chicken or Tuna - I can sniff it out from anywhere in the house.

5. Spending time in the backyard with my parents - Sunshine and tweets

6. Eating!

7. Napping

Okay I hate the idea of leaving anyone out (and I know some of you already have it), but I pass it on to both Kattini Boys, Scooby, Scout and Shaggy of Little Cat Feet, and Mr Tuck. Hope you don't already have it. Whew I almost followed all the rules, but if I did, well I wouldn't be me.

6 comments:

  1. Ooh ooh what a great post and list!! I wish I had time right now to list Elizabeth's happies....but yours are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fin--
    Congrats on your Kreativ award and thank you for passing it on to us!

    My favorite thing on your list was the mouse you described. Especially the pink ears! Mousies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHHA my sisfur will come running from way down the other end of the house when she smells a Tuna can open hehe
    V-V

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just dropped by again to check on something. Whew! The lady hasn't lost her mind. Yet. Heh, heh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award Fin! And thank you for passing it on to me!!

    ReplyDelete