10.17.2013

Floofy Friday

Hi Friday! Seems I'm in a little bit of trouble because of my desire to share meals with Quill. His meals, not so much mine. I've been told I'm a little hoglet. Me!

Me - after my meal (and Quills).
See Friday it all started when  I got here Mom decided Quill needed to drink more. She had this great idea to add water to his kibble. Quill loves it! He drinks all the broth first and then I swoop in and enjoy the water-logged kibble. Suddenly everyone starts yelling at me! 

The next time Mom prepared a little tray for me too. I totally ignored my tray and swooped in for the kill waited for Quill to lick the broth off - then I ate his kibble. I totally let Quill drink the broth in my dish! But then I pushed him out and ate my kibble too. 

I needed to sleep it off after that. As you can see I needed to let that tummy breath. I know I shouldn't eat Quill's share too, but it's really tasty. 

Don't worry Friday I won't eat your kibble - I'm still pretty full.

18 comments:

  1. Great tummy shot! You silly thing, you have to let Quill have his share, after all, he's bigger than you right? He might squish you for it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Binga agrees, Quill - food tastes best when it belongs to somebody else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pretty tummy will become a big tummy if you go on with eating your food AND Quill's food : admit you were a little bit gluttonous, right ? Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Ceiling Cat! Look at those thighs! SQUEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greyson, that is very kind of you not to eat Friday's kibble. But you might want to leave Quill's kibble alone too. Hope all of you have a great Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nice long stretch like that not only gives that kibble room to spread out but it also makes you appear very slim and trim. We have food thieves in our house as well. Some of us are gobblers. When finished we hover over the slower eaters or just push them away. A couple of us maybe need to lose a pound or two. Hope you don't get put on a D.I.E.T. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. We hope you aren't put in meal quarantine for eating Quill's food!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mom would have a comment about sharing, but she is having problems trying to stop staring at the floofy belleh :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mommy wants to munch those turkey thighs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds to me like a bad case of "the food is always better in the other bowl." But, there is also another case: If you can get away with it, it must not be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Greyson, I'm like that too. I try to eat Ernie's food...but only after I eat all of mine. MOL! The mom has to watch me like a hawk.

    Wally

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely tummy shot. Socks steals everyone's food, even Mommy's :>(

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't know about the hoglet thing, but I sure am hungry now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the floofy tummy, so comfy looking. The grass is always greener somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  15. you little tinker! but you made us laugh alot too. Its great to catch up with you again. Love Darcy, Bingley and Helen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mum says you're the cutest little hoglet she's ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hai guys, Charlotte here. I am the permanent foster at Angel MoMo's. We've been catching up on your blog. That SS needs to work a bit more for me. I am a Diva, with a capital D.

    ReplyDelete
  18. OOOH, look at those meaty thighs! Mighty tasty!

    ReplyDelete