10.02.2013

Thankful Thursday

Oh hey friends, and welcome to you Thursday! Greyson said what he was grateful for last week and I didn't want you to think I wasn't thankful on Thursday.

I'm pretty thankful everyday. In no particular order here are things I am thankful for:

  • My rescuer - Kacie. I never forget that if fate hadn't taken a paw, I might be living as a wild kitty on the streets.
  • My Mom. I love Dad too, but Mom is my person.
  • My Woobie Blanket. Nothing makes me want to make a batch of biscuits like my Woobie. 
  • Mom cuddles on my Woobie Blanket - Pure Heaven!
  • Treats. I love all treats. I really like Greenies, Temptations... okay there may not be a treat I don't like. 
  • Window sitting. I love to sit at one of my window posts and watch the outside. 
  • Greyson. I hate to admit it, but I love Greyson. He does make things much more exciting. When he does leave me alone - I go and find him. 
  • Did I mention eating?

10 comments:

  1. Quill, you have lots of awesome things to be grateful for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww. We love your thankful things, Quill. And we love YOU, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's lots to be thankful for, Greyson. We bet your thankful that Friday is coming soon, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to think about what one has to be thankful for :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Quill, that is such a good list of things to be thankful for. I had a feeling that you loved that Greyson boy. He looks like a lot of fun. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a lovely list to be thankful for. Really lovely. Hugs GJ x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quill that was quite the lovely list of things to be grateful for. You are such a gorgeous one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a very good list of things to be thankful for. I am glad you love Greyson and like to be with him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. it is always a good thing to count your blessings :) I am thankful you shared your list with us because it is always good to be reminded to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks like a great list. Is that a woobie from Sahalie? Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete