"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on! "
Here is an honest picture in my sink. I'm a bit irritated at being disturbed.
- I love my sink. I sleep in there all the time (especially in the summer). My parents never use my side of vanity (they're well trained).
- I was a total Daddy's Girl, but as I'm getting older I really show Mommy some lovin too now. I never used to let Daddy see us snuggling together, now I'm okay with it.
- My meow changed after I went to the Vet to be fixed, it became deeper and more gravely. It's allowed me and my family to converse really well and it never hurt (and it's plenty loud). They think my vocal cords might have been nicked.
- I once threw myself at the cable man (I had to be locked up till he left, so he could "work"). Mommy thinks he washed his pants in nip.
- I've never not used my litter box, even when I locked myself in Mom's office for hours.
- I let Mommy hold my front paws when we snuggle.
- I'm not a fan of being picked up, but when I am, I prefer being held belly up.
- My fur is extremely soft, like mink I'm told. My parents can't get enough.
- I once had my own dog, a blond blue-eyed husky. Her name was Koda. I loved to play with her floofy tail and she never minded.
- The Mocking Bird in my yard scares me, he actually mocks me. I would break my no-kill policy in his case.
- Other than bugs I've never killed anything, that was living.
Here is where the rules get broken - I tag any of my friends who want to play. I like to hear honest stuff about any of you.