11.14.2013

Floofy Friday

Well hello Friday.

 
Why yes that is my laser toy between my paws. I was hoping Mom would take the hint and play dot as a reward for my sitting for my portrait.

It's been a kinda rough week Friday. Quill has stopped treating me with kitten gloves. Then Mom had Jury Duty ALL DAY on Tuesday. Today she realized she brought home a little cold. I sure hope not - those big sneezes are scary.

Of course Quill doesn't mind... he loves it when Mom is tucked in bed all weekend. Just look at the smile as he dreams of a feverish mom in the bed.


So you can just guess how this weekend is gonna look like. See you soon buddy!

11 comments:

  1. Oh no - jury duty and a cold. Hope Mom feels better real quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor mom...that's a nasty combination!

    So Greyson, you look like you could be a basketball player with those legs!!!
    ; ) Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, your poor mom. Good thing she has you two boys to take care of her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of those other jury duty humans must have been germy! Ewwww. At least you kitties get to benefit from it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mommy want to know if you Mom needs a drive-by souping! She says jury duty is worse than an airplane for germs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you're having a rough week. If you want to, you can come play at my house this weekend. I'm sure my Mum won't mind....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, I hope your mom feels better soon! And I hope you get your game of red dot too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Greyson, that is one great picture of you. Hope the Mom feels better soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mommy said UGH to the jury duty thingy - whatever THAT is. And we know that colds can be skeeeery when humans begin sneezing -- ad talkig like dis! We hope all is well soon and Quill doesn't beat up on you TOO badly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I came to say thank you so much for the visit with loving comments when we lost our sweet boy. So appreciated and helped us so much. Hugs Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Quill definitely seems as if he plans to smile his way through a snoozy weekend. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete